Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thunder for the dry bark of the soul!

Was feeling a li'l dry, both my skin from the sunburn and my soul, but the rain peeled back the bark of my morning. Ahhh... My life storms are no match for the magnificent storms we experience with the thunder and lightning and rain displays. Thank you God for your storms. They calm mine. A li'l bark is no match for thunder! PIMP LOL. So, let's calm down and no barking today. No matter how dry we feel! Take our storms to God. Just like to add that my face is cracking. Me up! PIMP LOL. It was too much sun on the face. How 'bout you? Is it cracking you up? What?  Gotta have humor, too.  To survive the storms.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment