Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Give a darn! And, knock their socks off!

“Give A Darn” and "knock Their Socks Off!" What? Well, last night I was so tired and starting to come down with a bug again, so I was eating a few bites of apple and banana to fight it when I decided to do some of the sewing. My glasses are old, so I put my contacts on and then my glasses over them to be able to see that close. Serious! So, anyways, I had been saying I was going to darn a few things and sew buttons back on a few shirts for my family all week. Along with writing a promo for a radio show. I am not one to put off anything. I like to do my best. I don’t like anyone to think I don’t give a darn. Especially when it comes to sewing. PIMP LOL. But, today I am spending the day with my extended family. Eating out at Dixie Crossroads for my girl’s birthday. Yes, me. Eating out. Pray I don’t get sick or dizzy. But, it doesn’t matter cuz I’m going. Why? Because I care. I do give a darn! I’ll button it up right now and get ready. And, I so will do the sewing and the promo late tonight or tomorrow. Doing is what I do best. Working…creating…sewing things up! Love you guys. See you later. This day is sewed up! PIMP LOL. By the way, when my girl was very young, a friend of mine’s little girl used to call her darnit because she couldn’t say her “G”’s. Neither could Garnet. It was so cute to see them play together. I never forgot that. Love you Stacey! Miss you guys. One last thing? Sometimes, to show you give a darn, you have to button it up and sew it up! You know? Be quiet and get some work done. Darn it! PIMP LOL. Have a fun day all. Don’t let anyone think you don’t give a darn. Go ahead!  Give a darn and knock their socks off while you're at it. Be excellent. And, be excellent to one another…   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment