Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, October 1, 2012

W I T C H Jokes! Which ones? My ones!

"W I T C H Jokes!" OKay, so now for my 1st joke and my 1st story of Halloween. Stop what you're doin' for a “spell” and read my 1st Halloween joke this year. PIMP LOL. What car would a witch drive? Ummm…an old black “Cat”illac? It would have a “stick” shift and it would go “broom broom”… instead of vroom vroom. PIMP LOL. Okay! Rest of story: We're having a WITCH’s supper tonight. What’s is that you ask? “Whatever’s In The Cupboard, Honey” kind of supper. You know? W I T C H! You know I love acronyms! And, it’s magical what we can find to brew up. and best of all? I don’t have to get the broom out to clean up! Or chase anybody with. PIMP LOL. Try to conjure up a magical night for a Monday and a spell-binding week. Warts and all. You know? Being content with your contents. The contents of your cabinets, your ♥ & your life. If you want real magic? Trust God with ALL your contents. Warts and all! Whether they are inside warts or outside warts. Faith! Now, that’s real magic. That’s real content! Going to be a W I T C H -y day. No, I won't be acting witchy. PIMP LOL. Off to check out my cupboards to see what to conjure up for supper tonight. Have a spell-binding day! Put someone in a spell... With your kindness and smile. That's the real magic. Love! Oh! And, now look thru the rest of this album for more fun art and stories, just for a spell... Trace

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Haha you make me smile and laugh. You got that right Tracy the thing to do is spread smiles and love and you sure put us in a spell of smiles and feeling so good and sharing your love. I'm staying here a spell. ;) xoxo Love you! Love your messages my dear. That pic of you all I can say is Wow! Too beautiful for words!

    ReplyDelete