Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Laying Low With Mike



"Laying Low With Mike!" What? I promised I would finally rest and I am! I am whipped, for shure. I do not take pleasure in being this sick. Shurely! But, no complaints. God gives me humor. I may have lost my sense of smell, but not my sens of humor! And, I have Mike. He is a little unscrewed and out of juice at the moment, so Mike is lying low with me, keeping me company and resting. And, knowing people care helps. Hope you have a restful day. For shure! Thanks, Shure, Inc. (Davida), for the shirts. We love ‘em! Oh! And, make-up provided by “Yesterday’s Make-up” except the blush. That was provided by “Today’s Fever”! Stop by our new song. Just follow the camel or the horse with no name and click on the video below! Don’t get too close to their Fenders. Oh! And, I promised the family I wouldn't get Peavey’d at them for taking photos while I slept. What did they say to that? Ummm…shure?  Yep!  As always, click the photo to get the bigger picture and see where my story comes from.  You musicians and music fans will notice Shure, Peavey, Fender, etc., somewhere in the photograph.      Trace 





No comments:

Post a Comment