Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Kaleidoscope Collide Of Hope!

“A Kaleidoscope Collide Of Hope!” What? Well, we finished a country tune up last night that I recorded duet, backup and harms on and Sam sang lead. It’s called "Like To Be The One".  His hook in the lyrics is great and the guitar is really nice. 
Then, I helped lay down the drum and guitar tracks for a song my daughter is recording today and I will be doing a duet/backup/harm with her. A song we did for a Mother’s Day luncheon. Then, we move on to a secret very fun cover I’m doing and then some rockers and more blues to finish up our album. You know, life isn't always about having the lead spot. Sometimes, we gotta take the lead by being their backup. We gotta compliment each other. In words AND deeds. Harmony’s good for the soul. It’s not too bad for a song, either. PIMP LOL. Oh! And, some clues to the secret fun song? 1) We all have to climb these. 2) A state with a lot of s’s. 3) Not a king. Just for fun, I think we will! Oh, and the photodrama? Well, I wear a lot of diff hats. We all do. We are like a “collide”oscope of diff parts of us. Different colors. That collide. Kaleid! A Kaleidoscope Collide Of Hope is what I call it! I find hope in knowing we have depth and very different facets to us. That sometimes collide and make even more cool parts. When my thoughts collide, I kaleid…oscope! Into a collide of hope! PIMP LOL. This is def one case where colliding isn’t a bad thing. If you feel like your colliding and ready to crash, call on our Kaleidoscope Kreator and find hope. Remember when we were kids, we just had to look into one of those toy Kaleidoscopes  Well, look into one! It's still fun. And, look into the Collide Of Hope! There's still hope. This area is not black and white at all. It’s very colorful! PIMP LOL Anyways, here’s our new song this past week for our upcoming album. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUXCH2OTgc&feature=plcp. Thanks for encouraging us and getting behind us and taking time to come by our song and vid about hopes and dreams and a love tried by fire! I am glad our worlds collided! And, kaleided! Take the lead today and get behind someone!  Trace

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to hearing your daughter again ~ AND to hearing you cover Leslie West& the boys! I did not know you were doing a blues album - let me know when it's ready!!!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, thank you so much for reading and coming by my porch. You are awesome. We are finishing up the duet today. Hope to get guitar and mixed this weekend... We also have another blues album out at our website for digital download. Hoping we have the money this time to do the CD's. I gave away 800 of the last ones because I didn't think I was gonna be here... Again, thanks. Come back, soon.

    ReplyDelete