Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I TAKE MY SIP OF LIFE, SPRINKLED WITH A GRAIN OF SALT!”

“I TAKE A SIP OF LIFE, SPRINKLED WITH A GRAIN OF SALT!” What? Well, I’m taking a break and taking a sip of life. Doesn’t always go down easy. No matter how you take it. But, if you sprinkle it with a grain of salt, it easier to swallow and preserves you. Especially when I can’t get a handles on things. I can sure get a handle on my cup! PIMP LOL. Now, me? I can’t drink coffee anymore. Which I love. So, I sip on water for my body. And, the Water of Life for my spirit. So, I might bring life to other lives. You know? Sprinkle their life with The Salt Of The Earth. Us! Preserves the soul! Oh! And, I also sip on music and other things that fill me up. Cuz, what fills me up also allows me to pour out. And, what fills me up also empties me. It’s a good thing and it’s eternal: empty, fill, empty, fill… But, that’s another story. And, speaking of grains? I used to sprinkle my cup with another kind of grain! I am thankful I don't anymore! So, what fills you and your cup up? Trace

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I cannot imagine my life without morning coffee. I even drank it as a child (6 years and younger) There was a time I drank it all day, in cold weather, but not anymore. When I got old, it kept me up at night. So now I try to be caffeine free after 12Noon. Had my normal 8 cups this morning ... it's not really 8-that's just the line on the pot .. it's about 5 mugs. You face a lot of physical challenges in your life - especially for someone so young. May the Lord give you strength. Of course, we can all see he does through your attitude, and the way you live your life! Enjoy your studio time, this evening! -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title alone,very nice! Trace you have this way of words makes it really cool to read you philosophies and thoughts. I know what you mean I can't drink coffee anymore also for my health reasons and I used to love it. Water is what I drink most of,coconut water too once in awhile. You gotta try that,it's the best mineral replenishment for us,all natural too the way God intended not processed. Or just putting some Celtic sea salt in water is vey healthful. Love how you said the salt preserves the soul,and music is a big part too. Thanks for the always uplifting messages on the Word of God and special way you do it my dear. You're the best! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete