Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, October 12, 2012

"Should Parents Cave Or Go Batty?


"Do Parents Cave Or Go Batty?" What? Well, as parents, we sometimes cave! What? Whoa! After all, life is an exploration and we have to rock it! And, besides! We gotta climb in a few caves to be able to see the magnificence there, too! Y
ou know? Get lost for li’l while. And, then appreciate the light when we see it again. Night all you men and women who have caved a time or two where your kids are concerned. Whether it was letting them staying up late, or junk food or you fill in the blank! Enjoy your kids. Sometimes, we cave to love on our kids. And, sometimes, we don't cave...to love on our kids. See, sometimes, you go batty…even when you don’t cave. I have a lot more on this, but tired and taking a break to finish up some more music. Off to explore that cave again. Who’s with me? Signed, one batty cavewoman who loves her kids, Trace 

Note to self: this would be one easy Halloween costume) PIMP LOL. And, yes, I realize the body I used was a man's. It's not an exact art I am doing with all these free photo editors and home pictures. Just off the cuff. So, yes, I need to shave. Night all... Going batty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment