Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dishes Who Aren't Full Of It?

“Dishes Who Aren't Full Of It?” What? Well, I’ve decided to serve my fave dish for supper tonight. What they put in it is entirely up to them. PIMP LOL. What? Plenty of leftovers and freezer stuff and there’s always cereal. This dish need s a night off. I serve up the dish filled with love. All they have to do is fill with their fave leftovers. PIMP LOL. Oh! And, that’s how life is. We each get served a dish. How we fill it is entirely up to us. I wanna be a dish with a dish full of life served up in it! To share. Not just be full of the other it! PIMP LOL. I once took my fave dish to a "Bring Your Favorite Dish Thanksgiving Dinner" at church. I felt quite “full of myself” to see my beautiful antique dish amongst all the drabby old tupperware. Of course, theirs were “full of food”. Now, you know I’m just kiddin’, but the lesson here? It’s not the dish, it’s what’s in the dish. Though, it's okay for the dish to want to look good while dishing it out! PIMP LOL. Take the dish you’re served and fill it with love and serving others…with joy. Or, your dish will just be full of ummm…it? And, you’ll just be full of it, too. Don’t be a dish who’s a fool of it. Be a dish whose full of it. The good it. Now, don’t dish me for dishing it out!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment