Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ONEDAY

“Oneday” Guess what day today is? Well, I know it's Wednesday to most, but for me? It’s finally Oneday! What? I always say: one day I am going to rest! I also say I’m gonna do a lot of things on Oneday, but I am going to save some things for Someday. And, still others things? I will save for that great day Anotherday. Really, though, I’m good with getting everything done I like to accomplish on that wonderful day Today, usually. I love to work. Just today is Oneday and I will save Today’s things for that lovely day Tomorrow. Because after all? By the time Tomorrow is here? It’s Today! Or maybe Someday! Or even Anotherday. But what ever day? I’m gonna seize that day and do what that day calls for. Today? Rest. And, be thankful. That is something we can do every day. Find something to be thankful for. Makes your Onedays feel like Wondays. So, you guys have a fun day. And, be thankful. Whatever day it is for you. In the meantime, I will just wish you a happy Oneday Wednesday Wonday! Say that fast 3 times. PIMP LOL.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment