Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Raisin’ Cain ‘bout Raisin’ Hope!

“Raisin’ Cain ‘bout Raisin’ Hope”! What? Well, I was having a tough week and was kind of raisin’ Cain within myself about my health. No worries, no complaints. Just me and One other heard my raisin’ Cain. So, this morning before I jumped in with both feet to work and raise Cain, I watched Raising Hope on Netflix. A show about a crazy dysfunctional family with a baby named Hope. Very funny and hopeful. Of course, my mind got going and combined all my thoughts. I laughed so hard out loud and I needed that. Yes, I do laugh a lot at my own jokes, but it was so nice to laugh at someone else’s. PIMP LOL. And! I so enjoyed the real characters. They combine humor with hope, like me. Thank you, God, for humor. Gives me hope. And, thank you, God, for hope. Gives me humor... So, have a fun day. Go ahead and raise some cane at raising hope. In yourself and those around you. And, stop by our new video! Or I might have to raise Cain! PIMP LOL. Trace (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B50j-ezmCA&feature=plcp)

No comments:

Post a Comment