Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Phones & Pushing Buttons

“Phones & Pushing Buttons”! Well, I had to make a phone call, so this is me making a call to my mortgage company. The other end says: If I want to continue this call in English, push button 1? So, I thought to myself, “I bloody well do, mate!” PIMP LOL. Of course, it was a recording, so they didn’t get the English/Brit joke being that I am from the USA. And, they sure didn't appeciate the magnificent James Bond accent I used! So, I just laughed and thought to myself: I think I will push button number 2 and see how far I can get. What? I need a good laugh and I love to push buttons. Laugh, you’ll get bloody far, mates! Push buttons! You’ll get bloody...ummm... noses? PIMP LOL. Just kiddin’! Oh! And, the photo? Well, what kind of phone did you think I’d have? I’m probably the only one that doesn’t have a cell phone in America. Hope I didn’t push your buttons too much. I wouldn’t want a punch in the nose, mates.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment