Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, October 26, 2012

WHEN LIFE GETS IN YOUR FACE? LICK IT!

“WHEN LIFE GETS IN YOUR FACE, LICK IT!” What? Okay, another food story. Yes, I have to eat baby food, but I actually love the apples and pears. Here’s the thing, though. The new plastic boxes with lids make a mess. Every time I try to open one, no matter how sneaky or careful I am, it splats all over my face. Help! What say you Mama’s out there? This mama eats it. In more ways than one. PIMP LOL. But, really? When life hits you in the face? Don’t let it lick you! Lick IT! Off! And, then keep living. PIMP LOL. Have a fun day! Yep! That’s me. With baby food on my face, but that’s also me! IN YOUR FACE! PIMP LOL! Just click the photo to get the ummm..biggger picutre! And, the mess. Oh! And, yes. I finally got out of yesterday's sick clothes. Though, still weak and tired, better. Oh! And, yes! I do lick the splats off my face! Don't you? Course, you guys probably lick the spoons from feeding the kids. But, me? I'm the kid and the feeder! PIMP LOL. Okay, I'm wiped out! And, my face needs wiped off, so I'll go forr now... Love you guys. Signed, Just a big baby Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment