Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hold Your Head Up!


I'm not trying to be head strong or anything. Just giving you a heads up! It’s that time of year, again! Time to hold your head up in a whole different way! PIMP LOL. Sorry, guys! I like to be on cutting edge!!! A li'il off the cuff! Yes, I know.  It's a little dark humor, but this just came to my head! What? We do like scary movies and it is almost Hallween!  Have a fun week! Hold your head high! And, you know you were just singing that song by Argent! ♪♫Hold your head up...♪♫ I was! Oh! And, click on the photo to get the umm...bigger pciture!    Trace

1 comment:

  1. Another cool one. haha Trace what happened to that beautiful head of yours? ;) Don't ever lose your head like that you're too cute and gorgeous. ;) I hear ya we gotta hold our heads up through what we go through,the trials and any sufferings. I have my share of them too my dear. I like watching scary movies especially this time of year for Halloween. I love the old horror ones,the Hammer films,Vincent Price 60's movies,the old ones,some new ones. We can learn from them,I take it all in from whatever movies I watch. I like your use of the word head here in this little writing. lol
    See you later my dear I'll be heading for the house on haunted hill. ;)
    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete