Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Rest Of The Weak!

“The Rest Of The Weak!” Told you guys I was resting! I rest my case! And, I rest my head. Well…trying to, anyways! Though, I am reclining, I am declining…to say how long! What a wicked 10 days this has been out of my head with a fever and a nastay intestinal and respiratory bug. Well, lets just say it hit every system. All of me! No complaints. Have a good “rest” of the week, guys! Sometimes, you need a rest to make it through the weak. And, make it through the rest of week. Thanks, so much, all y ou guys, for all the love and prayers. That gives me rest knowing you care. And, I rest knowing that God has me in His care. In the midst of my week. And, in the midst of my weak! You rest knowing that, too. And, yes. I realize i am a case! signed, Trace the case

No comments:

Post a Comment