Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, October 15, 2012

There's A Time...

THERE’S A TIME FOR…recording history & then there’s a time for making history.
THERE’S A TIME FOR…recording music & then there’s a time for making music. It was all “live” at one time. PIMP LOL
THERE’S A TIME FOR…recording a moment by being
in a snapshot & then there’s a time for taking a shot at just being in the moment, oh snap!
THERE’S A TIME FOR…recording a checkmark on a things to do list & then there’s a time to ummm…make the list go away! Throw out the list! Now, that’s a check! And, mark!
THERE’S A TIME FOR…recording and balancing your checkbook & then there’s a time for doing a balancing act! You'll have to check the book for that one! PIMP LOL.

I have many more of these, but I am working on the time for making history right now, so I gotta go. Feel free to add your own in the comments, as I will be back another time to add more of mine. Oh! And, the photodrama? Ummm...I love color and I put the words on the sleeves. Why not! Thats where I wear my feelings, too! Right above my fingerless gloves and the cuffs I write off. PIMP LOL. Anyways, make time for both in life. For everything, there is a season… a time…   Trace

1 comment:

  1. I love this one Tracy. Beautifully done. There's a time for everything we just have to make that time or find it somehow. I love your cool humor,you're the coolest you know that? You make me happy and make me smile. :)
    Haha love the fingerless gloves of yours. I wear my feelings also. That pic of you so perfect for this blog. Thinking dreaming hoping. So beautiful! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete