Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, October 26, 2012

SOFT PRETZELS & TWISTS!

“SOFT PRETZELS & TWISTS!” Life is a dance, so twist. And, life is a twist, so dance. What? Well, today's story is about storms and soft pretzels and twist. So, how do we celebrate our storms? With a twist. We’re making Gourmet Soft Pretzels!! PIMP LOL. What? They are twisty! Mmm…We like life and things with a twist! We have good taste. And, good taste buds! PIMP LOL. Course we like lots of dough, too. Only the other kind. But, we have way more of this kind! And, none of the other. PIMP LOL. No worries. I said we like life with a twist. And, boy are we twisting, but we are also trusting God. So, have a good weekend and take a bite out of life. Maybe a bite of out of a Gourmet Soft Pretzel too. They are a staple in our house. Pennsylvania Dutch kind at the store. Well, you guys know I can’t really eat but a bite, but I can enjoy that bite like it’s a whole pretzel and watch them enjoy. Oh! One more thing? As I was typing this, I was remembering how where I grew up in Pennsylvania, they had Soft Pretzel stands in Amish Country on the way to our Grandparents store in Abbottstown. We used to stop by Smitty’s and get huge delicious hot soft pretzels by the road. Cool, huh? What’s even cooler is that I lost most memories of my life from a huge seizure in 2006 and I have a lot of blanks and mixed up things. But, every once in a while something comes to me. OMG! One more just came to me. We used to have a Mini Soft Pretzel Machine for kids just like an Easy Bake Oven we also had. You could make little soft prezels in it. Wow. Thank you God for these memories. Now, you go have a memorable day. We are going to ride out this storm with a twist and a hot pretzel. Cuz, life with a twist is how we like it. AND, how we dance. PIMP LOL. Ride out your storms of life with a twist and a hot pretzel, too. Life is a dance! So, twist! And, life is a twist! So, dance. And, of course, click on the photo for the small print on the poster. You Know? To get the ummm...bigger picture! DUH LOL. Oh! Just one more thing! If you read my stories every day, you will def notice I have on the same shirt from yuesterday. It became my PJ's last night and I slept in them late today from being so sick. Still kind of hot today and weark, but better. Still not on tops of things, but not on the bottom, either. Off to change and twist a little. Love you guys and thanks for all the prayers and love and care. It does matter.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment