Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DUH LOL

“DUH LOL”. What? Okay, this is my social networking acronym number 3. It’s for those times, boys and girls, when you read something a someone writes and you Don’t Understand Her/Him, so you are Laughing Out Loud cuz it sounds ridiculous and you don’t know what else to do. And, you don’t want to ask, cuz you know they would tell you and be thinking “duh”! So, you just write DUH LOL. They will thi
nk you’ve got it! Duh! I wouldn’t advise on saying duh, in person when speaking to someone, in the same situation. I don’t think they would be laughing with you. Well, duh! That’s a given! Well, this is my given for you tonight. That’s all. Resting and recouping. Duh! Oh! I almost forgot. It’s a gender friendly acronym like my TNT LOL. Unlike my PIMP LOL. Works for a him or a her! Works for me. Duh! Signed, a her 

I made a note on this at this link and if you haven't read my other two, they are in my notes, also. Have a fun night. Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment