Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Magic Elfs & Magic Selfs!

Magic Elfs & Magic Selfs! What? Well, my secret is out. I was caught straightening up the house late last night and I was so tired I forgot to put my magic elf fairy costume on. Busted while I dusted! They saw the self instead of the elf. Whoops! See, I dropped something and they woke up and found me tidying up. How shocked they were to see it was me. No magic elf! No dust. Except what the bunnies left. To all you magical elf fairy’s out there? The elf is outta the bag! Time to be yourself. Not your elf! Toss the costumes and magic wand. Well, you can keep the wand. It may come in handy for whacking someone on the head. I mean, they had to know, right? But, really, I do the tidying for me, too. I run around and straighten up so when I awake everything feels like an elf fairy waved a magic wand over our house. I was trying to keep the magic alive! It just took too long to get in costume. This will save a lot of time. And, I can be myself, not my elf! PIMP LOL. Have a fun day! No need to pretend and be an elf. Be your self. That’s magical enough. Keep the magic alive. Keep dreaming. Stop by our new song and vid about hopes and dreams! Love IS tried by fire and that’s what makes it magical!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSUXCH2OTgc&feature=plcpOh! And, I think I will save my elf fairy costume for Halloween this year. Yep! Makin’ magic! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment