Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, October 15, 2012

Put On Yo Big Boy Pants & Get Rid O' Yo Big Boy Pants!

“Put On Yo Big Boy Pants & Get Rid O’ Yo Big Boy Pants”! What? Well, today, I got my big boy pants on, but I’ll tell ya? I’m gonna have to find some suspenders or a belt. Cuz it sure is hard keepin’ these boys up. They just keep fallin’ down and baring my…ummm...soul! What did you think I was gonna say! PIMP LOL. Wouldn’t ya just know they are blues jeans! Anyways, I think a belt would be best. A black belt! Suspending all activities, such as whining, boo-hoo-ing, etc. The belt is on with my big boy blues pants. Hi yah! Nothing is too big when ya got ya big boys on! Not even those big boy pants. You know? The other pants! Where you breathe sighs of exertion. Course, I might mention I start out by going to the biggest boy of all. No disrespect at all. Just a play on words. Just wanted to share how I put on my big boy pants on. By bonding… With God. With people… In words, in deeds, in music. Oh! And, the photo? Umm you can see my black belt and my blues jeans that are very patched up with big boy burger patches. PIMP LOL. Remember… If ya got ya big boy pants on, you won’t have all those big boy pants about everything. We all have pants, as in gasps of exertion, in our lives. Just a few, right? Have a big boy pants day. Not a big boy pants day. You know? Put on the pants, not breathe out the pants. This big boy black belt blues baby is busy. Be back!  Oh! And, as always, click on the phto to get the umm...bigger picture, of course!    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment