Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, November 2, 2012

1 ROW SHORT OF A LASAGNA

"1 ROW SHORT OF A LASAGNA!" What? Well, you can tell I’ve been sick. How? Well, this is my famous “666” Lasagna for a party today. I cook the sauce for a whole day using 6 pounds of meat and 6 pounds of cheese and 6 onions and 6 garlic cloves and 6 spices. And, then the next day, I layer it all 6 rows across and 6 layers deep. I also cut each noodle to fit the pan The special attention and love makes it. Well, anyways, I got all done and looked at it. Ummm.…sumpin’s wrong?!? What! Only 5 rows? Whoops. So, it’s still my 666 Lasagna only with 5 rows. “665”? Yes, I am still a bit sick. But, it’ll still tame the beast in anyone. Have a fun day. Cook with love. Love a cook. Even a sick one. And, yes, I know... I'm one row short of a Lasagna. In more ways than one. PIMP LOL. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment