Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Li’l Fiddlin’ Around With The Heart Strings!

“A Li’l Fiddlin’ Around With The Heart Strings!” What? Well, I’m jus’ playin’ a li’l violin because life is tugging at my heart strings. Sometimes, tears show the shape of our hearts. You know? The shape our hearts are in? Tears show joy and pain. We need both kinds to be whole. See, I heard a song today of a man and his Dad singing together many years ago when he was a small boy which got to me as I thought of singing with my girl. Then, my mind went to the holidays and talking to someone about things you can’t change. I was thinking about guitars, violins and heart strings and this came to my heart: ‘stead of pickin’ at someone and frettin’ over something you have no control over, tug at their heart strings with some forgiveness and love. That’s the key and it will be music to their ears and heart. And, it will keep you in tune with His heart. Remember… When you fiddle around with life, you may fret for a time and have your heart strings pulled, but music comes in the morning along with some wonderful improvisation! So, what’s the shape of your heart? Have a fun week. Life does have a way of fiddlin’ around with us, but no need to fret. We know the maker of the fiddle. And, the maker of the music. Gotta go. Finishing recording backup on a new song today, so I better quit fiddlin’ around with this. PIMP LOL.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment