Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gettin' Down!

“GETTIN' DOWN!” How? First, getting down on the floor to fix my computer. Then, getting down to sing and then getting down to some cooking! And, while I get down with all those? I also get down to pray about them all. I need that divine help. I mean, we all think we know stuff, but I am fully aware of who knows the most. PIMP LOL. So, anyways, right now I am working on my computer, flashlight and magnifying glass in hand. Just turned the computer back on. Soon off again. See, I've lost communications with my printer. Gonna try another port. Guess printers and computers relate like people. They can lose touch and can't communicate anymore. Lose their spark and can’t connect. They have on and off again relationships PIMP LOL. Just goes to show you that sometimes we just need to get plugged into a new port to get fired up. Or, get the old port opened up again. Yes, I am on my hands and knees again today, but this time? I’m working on my computer. PIMP LOL. Well, praying while I do that, too. Yes, I get on my knees to get my communications going. In more ways than one. And, yes, I get down in more ways than one. DUH LOL.    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment