Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Getting Back Into The Sing of Things

"GETTING INTO THE SWING OF THINGS & THE SWING OF SING AGAIN!" Trying to swing out of sick mood and swing into sing mood. Jus' settin' the mood in the music room for a new song called "Door Of The Heart". Hoping I can soon swing the door of sickness shut because my heart sure needs to sing and hit some notes. On a good note? I am better! The bug is almost gone and my sugar is better. Just can't process any sugar in my condition. You know? I don't have much stomach, but I got a lot of guts. PIMP LOL. Anyways, got a ways to go. But, better. And, better is always a reason to sing. Course, I sing for any reason. Even when I'm sick. PIMP LOL. I thank you guys for loving and praying for me. For us. Gotta swing on outta here. Night! Love you guys. Oh! And, if you want one of our albums, stop by our band site at:  http://basicband.biz/fr_basicmusicroom.cfm    Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment