Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mourning this morning... Don't let the flame go out.

In mourning this morning… For America. We cannot let the flame go out and fall on our ashes. Sometimes, you play with fire, you get burnt and sometimes you get ashes all over your face...from mourning over your letting the flame go out. I am just so stunned at the corruption and the amount of Americans who voted for a specific agenda called “me”, instead of voting for A”me”rica! We live freely, not for free. We are one nation under God. But, with many notions about what that means, anymore. That definition will probably change in the dictionary, also. Just like marriage and abortion, etc. Anyways, we have made it through 4 of the worst years we have ever known. Yes, of course, I trust my God, but not my leader. I have a notion he does not know what is truly good for A”mer”ica. Just “me”…himself. Okay! Enough. So, anyways, our song is about letting the flame go out on love, but that goes for the love for our country and God, also. As you listen, think about America and pray… I have a notion our nation is mourning this morning and has fallen on our ashes… But, we are called to keep the flame burning...in the darkness. Just got up off my ashes and washed the ashes off my face! Flame is lit! Here's the song. Take a listen...  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment