Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sense-imentally Cent! aah! mental!

“Sense-imentally Cent! aah! mental!” What? Well, feeling a little sentimental today. I mean “centimental”! I have a friend who is money crazy and goes on expensive trips all the time. I tease her and call them “centimental journeys because they cost her a pretty penny! Her cents! But, she gain her other senses. Her mental state was always better. Hence, the cents and the mental! Think I’ll take a centimental journey this week. Feelin’ a li’l mental and I think I have a cent or two. Course, I can always take a sense-imental journey. Make sense out of that one! Anyways, I often take journeys in my mind with my stories and our music. One needs that… I always say, if you can’t take a real journey, take an unreal one! Now, that’s unreal. PIMP LOL. At least, that’s what I say. Means “far out”! Does that make sense? Makes sense to me. Not cents, but, sense! PIMP LOL. You may not be able to journey far, like me, but you can journey as far as you want in that place called the mind. Have a great journey this week. We all know that life is a journey. And, I’m a sojourner in this journey. And, this sojourner keeps a journal. So, I call it “Sojourneyalizing”! Yep! Unreal! Well, now you see why I also call my journeys “centimental”. Why? Because, if any one asked me during one of my journeys, “a penny for your thoughts?” And, I answered? They may think I was mental! Get it? Cent! aah! mental! PIMP LOL. Aah! I hope to be back from my sick journey soon. Makes sense to me... I don't like it here... Better a trip to cost your cents instead of your sense... We don't want to lose our minds. PIMP LOL. Love you guys. Stop by my other story today on Cylinders.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment