Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Blues & Balcony Buds

“The Blues & Balcony Buds!” So, we all can get to feelin’ the blues a li’l sometimes, right? Well, when that happens, we need us a balcony bud! Someone who cheers you on! Who is your balcony person? Are you a balcony bud? Getting way up there where they can see you cheering them on? Putting yourself out to say “yay”? We all need to do that for each other. So, anyways, keep looking up for those balcony buds. Those encouragers. The photo? I found this old book from years back today. That’s what made me think of this story. Perfect timing. Best paperback book ever. Oh! And, best Balcony Person ever? God! He is for you. Cheering you on from the highest balcony ever! Have a fun night. I’m still off resting the body and lungs a bit. So, from my balcony couch, consider yourself “yay”ed! Oh! And, click the photo to get the ummm...bigger picture and the author and book title so you can get the book. And, if you are lost, here is the link to my b'logna event! Trace  http://www.facebook.com/events/465995396776852/

No comments:

Post a Comment