Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Of Course I Can Cut it!


"Of course I can cut it!" What? Well, have you ever been told you can't cut it? Or you've thought it yourself? Well, I'm here to say I sure can. And, did! PIMP LOL. And, now I have on my hole-y shirt. So, I’m even more equipped to cut it! PIMP LOL. Just kiddin’ you guys. See, I was given this Henley shirt from a friend and it still had a tag on it. This is what I get for trying to cut the tag off without glasses on. I cut a hole right in my shirt sleeve. I will patch it creatively and still wear it. And, the hole and the patch will be a reminder to myself to stay the course, of course. Yep! No one’s gonna tell me I can’t cut it. Because, with God? All things are possible. When I am hole-y, He is holy! Oh! And, You can cut it, too! Stay your course, of course! Night. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment