Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HanderPants Crack Me Up!

“Handerpants Crack Me Up”! Yes, it’s that wonderful time of the year to pull out the Long Johns. And, the Handerpants. What are they? They are underpants for the hands. Fingerless underpants gloves for the hands, that is. Keeps your hands warm while allowing you to work or play. And, the best part about them? Keeps your cracks from showing. What?!? I meant it keeps your hands from drying out! Nope. You won’t see any crack on my hands. Guaranteed! Even when you bend over. PIMP LOL. Yes, while you may hear a few cracks while wearing your wonderfully snuggly Handerpants, you will never see a crack! Yes, I wear Handerpants! And, yes! I am bent! Hope this cracks you up. Go ahead! Crack a smile! Now, go get you a pair of these! Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment