Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blockhead!

“BLOCKHEAD!” What? Well, a guy came by the house last week looking for work and says: your house needs painted bad and is down to the bare oxidation and soon your block will be compromised. To which I replied: I know! On both counts. And, pointing to my head, I said: but, I must say my block was compromised many a’ years ago. We laughed after which I explained to him that our block was gonna have to be naked for a while longer. Yes, I would love to be able to paint our house and add gorgeous color and cover our naked block. But, for now? All I can do is paint with laughter and music and stories. Only a chip off the old block, but I keep chipping away! And, if any of you want to have a paint party? I got the perfect house. "live" music and best food in town. So, who's "in the house" with me? Let's raise the roof! No! Let's paint. Just one thing at a time. Have a fun day. Color your world. With laughter.. It’ll do wonders for your block! And, others! PIMP LOL. Signed, a block head, Trace

2 comments: