Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ghost & Guest Appearances! Ghastly!

“Ghost & Guest Appearances! Ghastly!” What? Well, someone asked me if I (we) would make a guest appearance and sing with their band one night. I said sure, but right now with being sick I am only making ghost appearances. PIMP LOL. You know you're not a star when you only do ghost appearances instead of guest appearances. PIMP LOL. S’okay with me. Better than not being asked at all. I do look ghostly and ghastly right now! And, you know what? Sometimes, we feel like a ghost even in the presence of others when no one is listening to us. You know what I mean. We’ve been in that place either as the one being ignored or the one ignoring. PIMP LOL. Well, guess what? Someone is listening. He always is. So, go ahead and make a guest appearance. You’re not a ghost, so don’t feel like one. Now, go make someone feel good and listen to them. Now, I gotta go and rest this ghostly body before I look and feel even more ghastly! Now, be my guest and laugh! Or, I will be aghast with horrific displeasure. No! Not that kind of a gas. Ghastly!  Sidenote:  after   I wrote this, I got dressed and got out after 6 days of misery.  Made myself.  Just knew I had to and needed to.  Felt it inside.  Got the opportunity to sing backup on a few songs and do our song 1♥ with just guitar. Cool!  Because that's how God works. Here it is.  I imagined all of you there, too.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57GjmsQVQYQ   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment