Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

CYLINDERS & THE MASTER CYLINDER

"CYLINDERS & THE MASTER CYLINDER!" “USE YOUR HEAD FOR WIT TO HIT ON ALL CYLINDERS & NOT YOUR BUTT TO SIT ON THOSE OTHER CYLINDERS!” What? Well, sometimes we are lazy and sit when we need to use our heads about getting something done. I sat a hot rag I was using for my face pain down on the couch when I should have used my head and sat it on something that wouldn’t absorb the water. Whoops! Wasn’t thinking with my brain. We sometimes like to take the easy way out and be lazy. Me? I love to work. Hoping to get stronger so I can. I’m not so good with resting. So have a fun day! Use your head for wit, not your butt to sit. Use your head for wit to hit on all cylinders. Not your butt to sit on those other cylinders. PIMP LOL. Unless you’re sick and need rest. Works for me. Firing up all cylinders… And, you know someitmes, I get my cylinders mixed up. You know? Sit on my brain and think with my butt. What? You don't ever? Well, anyways, God made us with both kinds of cylinders. Minds and bodies. He loves us and wants us to laugh. He also gave us spirits to fire us up and keep the body and mind in decent running condition. After all... He is the Master Cylinder! Have a thankful day.  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment