Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Looking Band! Even When I’ve Wept, Whined, Been Wiped Out & Whipped!” Whoa! What?!?

"Looking Band! Even When I’ve Wept, Whined, Been Wiped Out & Whipped!” Whoa! What?!? Well, let me explain my whacky words today. You probably think I meant to say: Looking bad. Nope. I will explain that part later. Right now, let me just say that this week I have wept, whined, been wiped out and whipped! But! I am not whooped. Whoopee! What? Yep! Not whooped! Gonna persevere! This past week, as I shared my story with someone, they asked why I had not told them earlier. I explained that I want people to love me and our music and my stories and just me without feeling sorry for me or giving me special consideration. After you get to know me, I tell my story. Then, you can feel sorry for me. And, those around me! PIMP LOL. No! It just has more impact. For me. And, you. A lady told me the other night after I sang that she never even knew I was sick that night or any night. Well, first I laughed and said to come to my house for a week. PIMP LOL. But, then I had tears inside because I know how God works. You know? Our stories are meant to be read. And, I don’t mean in a book. Although, I would love to do that. What I mean is…our stories are meant to be read using the eyes of our hearts and the ears of our souls. And, embracing each other’s stories with the arms of love and grace. It helps the reader and the writer… We are all authors and readers, both. But, He is the Author and Perfecter of our stories, our life…our faith. SO, weep, whine, wipe out and feel whipped. But, you are not whooped! Your story is not yet done. He, The Author, is perfecting and loves when we come to Him to collaborate. And, speaking of stories? Here is the rest of the story to tie in the “looking band” title. As I was typing a note Saturday night after singing, I was still pretty sick. Well, ugly sick. Anyways, I was saying that I wished I hadn’t gone out looking so bad if I had known I was singing, but so glad I did. Well, I typed: Sorry I looked so “band”. Erick answered back that he was glad I looked so band. PIMP LOL. What? It’s true. Band is a good look for me. The band makes me look good. Have a collaborative day! Whoop it up! Whoopee! No more whining! Cuz no one's gonna open a can o' that on me! Signing off and looking so band, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment