Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ATTENTION! Crack the Whip or the Reddi-Wip?


“ATTENTION! Crack the Whip or the Reddi-Wip?” What? Well, you want their attention, right? Well, you can crack the whip! Or, you can crack open a can of Reddi-Wip. Just a squirt works on your little squirts and us older squirts. One soun
d of the can squirting in your mouth and they come runnin’. Talk about "in ya face"! How 'bout all over your face. PIMP LOL. You know you have gone to the fridge and grabbed the can and squirted in your mouth. I do like the other kind of cool whip stuff, and I won’t name names (PIMP LOL), but you can’t quirt it. Anyways, what in the world is this story about? Well, it’s just about attention. You want it AND you should give it! And, you don’t always want to have to crack the whip and be mean. You just wanna be sweet sometimes and crack open the Reddi-Whip. One squirt and they will come runnin. Bam! You got their attention. Saweet! I know, I know… Be ready for anything. Have the whip ready and the Reddi-Wip. Sometimes, we need tough love, sometimes we need sweet love. Point is? Sometimes, the attention we want is discipline. Sometimes, it’s care. Both times, it’s love. Sometimes, tough love. Sometimes, sweet love. Attention cracks a smile… eventually. Whether, we first crack the whip or the Reddi-Wip. Have a fun day, already! Go ahead now. Get you a can at the store. It’s a small price to pay to get sweet attention. And, it’s a small price to pay...attention. Just a squirt who loves a squirt, Trace

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trace my vote BUS-ted for your book!!! UR too fun! luv the reddy whip too..thought I was the only one to did that!!! Love ya my cool friend..God Bless always, Tammie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammie. So glad you took time. I have two from you. I so appreciate it. You are an awesome friend. Thanks for buss-ting your butt for me. Love ya, Trac

    ReplyDelete