Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Zombies With Black Wallets!

“Zombies With Black Wallets!” What? Sounds like a cool band name! Well, no this is really a story about Black Friday. Okay, so, in my house, Black Friday has been named Black Wallet Day, for the last several years. Cuz when I look deep inside my wallet? Ummm..it’s dark and empty and b-la-a-a-ack! DUH LOL. So, like last year, we will play video games and fight the zombies on the game instead of in the stores. PIMP LOL. Just kidding. I know some of you sleep before and some after. Oh! And, we shall be recording and playing music. Maybe to have something in our wallet next year! Or, maybe trying to find someone to help me publish a book or get our CD's out or find a job that pays the green stuff and quit dreaming! And, hopefully the music won’t sound like zombies mumbling. PIMP LOL. But, really? If you are going out? Have fun all you zombies and keep your wraps on. That’s a wrap! Ph! And, when we are able to go out on a Black Friday and shop? I will be naming it “Green Friday”. Right? Cuz, we’ll be having the green stuff to spend. In any case?  Be thankful and glad for what you have.  Keeps you from appearing and acting like a zombie.  PIMP LOL.  And, the  props in this photo?  Ummm...me and a black leather wallet and chain. It's my girl's fancy Zelda wallet.  Love it!  You know me?  I always find props.  And, give them! So, keep yourself "propped up" and have a delightful Black Friday. I have 2 things in common with a Zombie!  What you may ask?   Well, I wear rags and I have come back from the dead! PIMP LOL.  Signed, a member of Zombies With Black Wallets, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment