Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

“DIP”LOMATICS!

“DIP”LOMATICS! What? Well, when I speak or write about God, I try to have diplomacy. When I speak or write about politics, I try to have diplomacy…AND God. And, when I say nothing? I have diplomacy and God. AND, more friends. PIMP LOL. But, really! When I sing or speak or write? It gives my heart away! What’s inside comes out. Transparency! We should use diplomacy and love…when sharing our hearts. And, sometimes, Transparency! The art of diplomacy, which I call “Diplomatics”, is not called that because it is the art of being a dip! PIMP LOL. There’s another word for that! Right?!? Anyways, in my definition of diplomacy, we are to be artful, use tact, love, kindness, knowledge, skill and excellence, when negotiating our heart. I see nothing in there about being a dip. Nope. Be a diplomat, not a dip! Diplomacy, rather than "dip"lomacy! Hope your day is filled with fun! And, diplomacy! Signed, diplomat for life, Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment