Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, November 2, 2012

Karreck Turr! Having Character & Being A Character”

“Karreck Turr! Having Character & Being A Character”! What? Well, I am still resting. Thing is? When you rest? You have time to think and then you want stuff. Especially when you’re sick and thinking. Your “wanter” turns on and your “thanker” goes off. Like I was thinking about an old Victorian house I want and a make-over for moi! Don’t get me wrong. I am very thankful for what I have. Even in these tough times we’ve been having the past several years. Very tough, indeed. But, we make do during the doo-doo! And, create. So, I was thinking, since I can’t get a new house or buy anything new or get a make-over, I would get my family to play our video game Skyrim. They are playing my character, while I rest on the couch and watch. I named her “Karreck Turr”! Get it? PIMP LOL. She is a wood elf. She has character and IS a character. Just like me. She is great at archery, etc. Which I love, too. Anyways, in the game, you can actually get a make-over and build a home. So, I decided to get some green and blue face paint and get my hair shaved. Why the shave? Well, for over a week, I have been in so much pain that even my hairs on my head hurt! And, I felt like shaving them off. This way I can do that and when I get well and get out of this cloud, I won’t be freaked out looking in a mirror. Can you imagine if I shaved my head for real? Cool! I have had purple hair and had all the back shaved off a few years ago. I love unique. I love to be a character. Only, with character! I would love to have some blue highlights and end tips some day when we can. Anyways, the point is? You make do. No, it’s not the same as getting a new house or a make-over or new furniture or painting the house or new floors…hint hint! But, it is being creative while I rest. And, I got to spend time with my family. And, it builds character! Life is short. And, now my Skyrim character “Karreck Turr”’s hair is short, too. PIMP LOL. I would so miss my long hair if I had shaved my own head. Have a fun day. Be a character! With character! Be creative. Just look at what our Creator made! What character He has! And! What a character! Just look at us with such funny ways. Tonight? More rest. Watching them build me a house tonight. While we build character and family relationships. Appreciate and love you guys for all loving me while I am so sick. You guys have character. Well, some of you are characters, too! That’s a good thing. Oh! And, the photo collage? My character with green and blue face paint and lips and cute elf ears, like I have. Always hated my ears. So, I’m off to rest. Only, my “thanker” is turned on. “Wanter” muted! DUH LOL. Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment