Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time..ummm...flies?!?

Time…umm…flies? PIMP LOL. When you're havin' fun! Especially when you’re “on time”, too. PIMP LOL. Get it? The flies are sitting. Right on time. Anyways, when you get somewhere on time, you don’t feel in such a rush and you have a better time, right? Right! And, time also flies, for a fly on the wall. What? They’re so busy taking in all the gossip. They are just juicy flies listening to juicy gossip! Time flies for flies. TNT LOL. Wouldn’t it be cool to listen in? Nah! Better not to know! Oh! And, time flies when you do something together. Whether it’s work or play. Those flies are buzzing with joy being together! And, on time. Have a fly time night! Don’t let it fly by you! Cuz, life is a buzz! Go ahead! Flap those wings. Just thought I’d throw in a li’l fly “fly humor” after such a serious day and story I wrote earlier. No, that’s not a typo. I am hoping you guys think my fly humor is fly! DUH LOL. Night!  Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment