Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Make A Splash!

Okay, here's the dirt tonight! I told you I was gonna make a splash, someday. I just forgot to say that it was in the mud! PIMP LOL. What? It's true. If you get close to someone who’s making a splash, you may get a li’l muddy. Why? Cuz, it takes hard work to make a splash. You gotta get a little dirty to stay grounded and make a difference. And, we love hard work, b.a.s.i.cally! If you are feeling a li’l muddy? Come by our link for some muddy blues from the miry clay! Go ahead! Make a splash! I love mud! I always say "a little hard work and mud will clean you right up! And, though I may splash you with mud, I will never sling it!" Hope you like! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pJjc9lSFeE Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment