Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hue see?

"HUE SEE?" Yes, I like color! And, I like to be colorful! What? I’m only “hue”man! PIMP LOL. Each of us huemans have different hues to us. And, it takes some gettin’ used to us. Did you catch that rhymin' rap?! PIMP LOL. Anyways, while some things ARE black and white, a lot of things are not. And, even more things are beyond the colors hueman eyes can see! Hue see? Those are the colors I seek… And, the Maker Of All Colors! Have a colorful weekend all you huemans! Thanks for joining me in my colorful huemor! Oh! And, it's kind of ironic that I am green and look like a paisley alien. Because I'm not of this world in reality! PIMP LOL. Hue see? I'm just hueman! So, what's your hue, man? Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment