Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Be Comforted! Remotely Speaking!

So, today I am going to work on my Mom’s PC from the comfort of my music room.  Maybe even in my comfortable Handerpants! Gonna see if I can give her some comfort by fixing her PC without her having to take a BC! I am trying out a free “Remote Access” download. Do I have a chance at fixing it? Remotely! PIMP LOL. Of course, I do! For real! We have so much at our fingertips to solve problems. First, I go to God to ask for the knowledge and the hope I need, then I access my brain.  And,  last? My computer brain! Don’t even go there. What’s the PW to access my brain? “Alwayson&alittleoff”.  I won’t tell you the other PW’s.  I’m not comfortable with that.  PIMP LOL. Everyone has a a remote chance at having a comforting day.  Remotely speaking, that is!  Comfort someone.  You'll be comforted!  Gotta go now. I am going to a very remote place. The outskirts of my brain. See you on the trip back. PIMP LOL. Have a fun day!  Use your brain and your heart!  And, yes!  I do speak geek!  With tongue in cheek!   Now it's time to work and comfort.  Got the B.C.'s handy just in case!  PIMP LOL TNT             Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment