Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Skyrim, Skyward Sword And God's Sky Rim! I lift my imaginary sword and salute!

Yep! This is my character in Skyrim. Though she doesn't get much play time with 3 of us. My Skyrim character is a Wood Elf that I named "Karreck Turr".   She has my funny elf ears. Yep!  She's quite a character.  Get the name?  PIMP LOL.  Yes.  I got a lil' carried away with the detail on her.  Skyrim was birthday gift for Sam's from his Mama was a gift for all of us.  So, last night, we played video games. Some Skyrim and Skyward Sword which got me thinking about the sky. Such cool games and creations. Skyward Sword is just an awesome Link/Zelda adventure for the family. And,  Skyrim has such real graphics that I just had to walk outside last night for a few quiet moments. I looked skyward up at the rim of the sky and lifted my imaginary sword, saluting the Creator for designing such amazing graphics for us to enjoy everyday in real life adventures.  And, for making people with such cool minds and hearts.  Look around you at the wonders of this creation!  Have a graphic day!  Salute! Oh! And you know what I call blogs? B'logna's! Cuz alot of 'em are bologna! Even some of mine.  Not!  Now!  Raise Your Swords To SKYRIM, SKYLOFT and LoftyNest! What?  Well, we are fixin’ to have a “Skyward Sword” ZELDA marathon when they get home from the beach.  I still can’t breathe well and feel pretty sick.  I admit I cried for a moment or two when they left because I so wanted to go, but things will be looking up!  And, not just in the game. There’s a place called SkyLoft in it. And, I  have a place in my heart called LoftyNest!  It is filled with the most loftiest hopes!  And, faith that reaches the sky even when I feel like I’m in a place called HellHole!  My experience tells me that life turns around and looks up if you make the loftiest of what you have at the moment.  Look up and have a most lofty weekend!  I lift my sword & salute our Creator!   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment