Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Plausible, Pauseable, Possible And Applauseable!

I remember when we had to get up to change the channel on the TV when you didn’t like something or turn it down or even off.  Wow!  We had it so rough! I also remember thinking that someday a handheld wireless thingie to run the TV was possible, probably already. Yes! I knew it was possible and plausible. And, maybe even pauseable.  That memory got me thinking, of course!  Sometimes we can’t just turn off the show that’s going on in our life or turn it down or change it to something more pleasant.  Not even remotely! Or remotely! PIMP LOL.  We gotta go through it. Commercials and all! You know?  People always trying to sell you something that you just don’t buy. Anyways, I just want to pause for a moment and say:  When something in life just does not seem plausible and def not pauseable, remember that anything is possible when you take everything to God.  Now, that is really something! Applauseable!  Remotely possible! Oh! And, the photograph?  It’s the very 1st remote. Oh, the power it gave us! You can just hear the SCI-FI music coming out with the streams of light.  But, oh!  The power He gives us!  And, the music He gives us.  And more than streams of light!  Floods of light.  Have a good night.  Pause for a moment and thank Him.  I appreciate, very much, all you guys stopping by my stories and our music.   Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment