Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lost And Found! Innies Or Outies?


Take a peak in my “Lost And Found” suitcase for whatever suits me and see what you can find!  Then, move on to my list coming up.  You in or out?   It’s just my innies and outies list.  No!  Not belly buttons.  PIMP LOL.  Just read… What have you got to lose?

Find your inner grinner.
    Lose your outer pouter.
Find your inner winner.
    Lose your outer doubter.
Find your inner sinner.
    Lose your outer shrouder.
Find your inner humble beginner.
    Lose your outer “I got more” clouter.
Find your inner tin ear.
    Lose your outer “I need it” louder.
Find your inner thinner.
    Lose some of your outer amounter.
Find your inner dinner.
    Lose your outer chowder.
Fnd your inner “forgive and start over” aginner.
    Lose your outer “I’m through” shouter.
Find your inner akinner.
    Lose your outer flouter.

Findally, I mean finally, if you feel lost about anything?  Call on the Finder of everyone.   Call on God.  Again, what've you got to lose?  Oh!  And, the photograph?  A very old suitcase filled with my gloves without a match and hats and sparkly glasses and scarfs and necklaces and clutches and things that you would find in the lost and found.  A mixture.  Sorta like me.  I once was lost…  But!  Now, I’m found.      Trace

4 comments:

  1. This is really good and unique. I liek your stories. I'm glad I found this place. Don't feel so lost anymore. Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Susan. You are welcome at my place anytime. Love it when you visit. Love to have visitors here. Tracy

      Delete
  2. I have some black lace elbow length fingerless gloves & some purple lace footless leggings...lool.
    I do! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Elbow length. I want some of those. All my leggin's are wore out. Thanks for comin' by and bring Joy to my day! Trace

      Delete