Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Falippes or Pilates!

I was talking to my family in the living room while they were both plugged into headphones with one ear off.  Every home is like that, right? Anyway, my daughter thought she heard me telling her that it’s time for “Falippes” . She’s like, what is that? Some kind of new exercise like Pilates? I laughed so hard and said, yeauh, only we do fa-lips, right?  I was actually reminding them that it was almost time for to read Philippians. You know? Spiritual exercise! We’re reading it every day for a month. Last month? We did Hebrews for a month. Every time I said it’s Hebrews time, Sam thought he was to make coffee! PIMP LOL TNT.  Exercising your body & soul is a mind fa-lipper! Better to do falippies than to fa-lip out!  Have a fun week.   Trace

1 comment: