Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Caught Like Prey! Or! Catchin' Your Pray!

So, today is cleaning day. Gotta let some light in and knock down all the cobwebs.  And, then, I can get started on the house. PIMP LOL.  What?  I need a little cleaning up, too.  I've been on the web so much this week I’m feeling a lil’ like a Brown Recluse! But, really, working on our music, video, art and writing websites does take me over sometimes. Well, I let it.  My mind is always spinning…on and off the web.  Sometimes, I just gotta knock down all the cobwebs to see the light in the corners of my website, my house and my soul.  And, those cobwebs can be very well hidden and blend in. Difficult to spot without some light shining through them. Spiders use them to catch their prey.  I like to knock the cobwebs down in my heart and soul every now and then, so I can “catch my pray”!  You know what I mean!  Knock down the cobwebs so the light bulb comes on.  Don’t be reclusive and only stay on your web and THE Web!  Inclusive is where it’s at.  Include God and include others!  Whether it's knocking down a few cobwebs in your life or being a light in someone else's life so they can see cobwebs, don't forget to get your pray on.  It's just simply talking and listening to God.  Catch your pray, instead of being caught like prey!  Gotta go!  Been spinning too long!  Thanks for shining a light in my life by stopping by.     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment