Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lift Someone Up And Get Down With It!

As the end of my birthday week draws nigh, I had our our yearly lunch with part of my old Kennedy Space Center Team. They never let me down! Or get me down! Or get me down the other way! Help! Get me down from here. I just wanted to be taller than them in a photo for once! PIMP LOL. So, they lifted me up on this foot stool!  Yep!   They lift me up, too.  So, have a fun weekend! Get down! With it! Stand tall! Even if you have to crawl. Stand tall in your crawl. I have been there. And, these guys were with me. Sometimes, crawling is all we got.  But, with God, all things are possible.  We are the body. Make someone's crawl feel like a "walkin' tall".  BTW? Lunch at Kelsey’s was excellent.  I can’t eat much, but my lil’ bites of pizza were sooo tasty. Thankful for lil’ bites, lil’ crawls, lil’ steps. Stand tall in all!  Lift someone up today.  Hold someone up today!  Don't let someone down today!  Get down with lifting someone up!  Stand tall by helping  someone else stand tall!  Make someone feel a lil' bit big!  That's big stuff!      Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment