Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh Synapse!

Things that make you think or go...ummm... So, oddly, lately, I started brushing my teeth with my left hand and I have a desire to write and brush my hair with my left hand. What’s goin’ on?  I think my brain has left me confused, right? I mean left! I am left with only one right conclusion. Neither the left nor the right side of my brain know what’s going on, right? I mean the left side is always thinking it’s right and the right side is always left to figure things out in a crazy creative way. Oh snap! I think my brain has snapped! OR, should I say synapsed! Now, if I switch mic holding hands? I know somethin’s not right! I mean, left! Ahhh! Snap! Have a cerebrally spiritual day. Be thankful. God has given us brains full of thought. Let the thoughts not just be on ourselves. Be thoughtful, thinkful and thankful. That’s all I got left. I know, right?  Okay, a couple hours after I posted this blog, I wrote this and added the following.  We had a Smörgåsbord for supper tonight.  Of leftovers, that is. The table or “board” was laid full of a li'l of 4 things left over from the weekend. A li'l Baked Cod, Jerk Pork, Hot Chicken Wings and Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Steak Burgers. Did anyone get “smor-gas-from the board” of food?  Not me!  Can’t have much of that stuff.  You’ll be wondering umm…did I eat with my left hand? Umm…I ate with both.  Weird stuff.  I am sure there is some medical term for what my brain is doing. What did you say? Oh! No! The medical term is not "Trippin’"! Oh synapse! Also, I didn't even realize that my photo, though, I like to laugh at myself, are also showing the scars on my nose from surgery where I lost half a nostril due to the tubing. Go in for a stomach surgery to save my life and come out missing most of the stomach and half a nostril. PIMP LOL. That stinks. Well, I guess it only stinks halfway? PIMP LOL. Gotta laugh... Medicine!  Have a Smörgåsbord of fun tonight. Hope it’s “smor-a gas- than a bored” kind of night. What’s leftover of it! PIMP LOL!  G'night!   Trace

4 comments:

  1. You're always snappy with your posts. Love stopping by every day. Sorry I don't comment more. Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by. Appreciate that very much. Have a great week. Trace

      Delete
  2. your hands look freaky just relaized you have lace gloves on Pimp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I always wear fingerless gloves. Thanks for coming by...

      Delete