Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Help Me Come Outta My Shell! Be a balcony person instead of a peanut gallery person!

Well, I'm trying to come out of my shell a lil’ more these days. Does that make me a nut? Wait!  No comments from the peanut gallery! PIMP LOL. But, really! We all want comments!  But how ‘bout being our balcony people, our encouragers instead of our peanut gallery! Throw us a yay yell, not an empty shell! You know? Empty words? Okay.  Encourage someone this week. Whether it's on the stage or off the stage! It's all part of life.  Cuz...umm...life is a stage.  Be their balcony person and throw a yay yell instead of a shell.  Oh!  Umm…the photo? Well, this peanut person really IS coming out of their shell!  A nutty take on Alien!   Don't be an alien to others today.  Cheer someone on.  Get to know what's under that shell!  You never know what an encouraging word might bring outta that shell.  Even if it's a lil' nutty!     Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment