Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Wreck'nciler


Today, I was thinking about puzzles.  I used to love to put puzzles together.  Lay out each piece and make my border and get to work.  I had puzzles of all sorts.  Shaped in tractors, sewing machines, plain, all sorts and all sizes.  Haven't done one in years.  And, you know if there was even one piece missing, I could not keep it.  Just wouldn't do.  Was also thinking about train wrecks.  So, I am writing a very short thought on puzzles and wrecks.  Here goes:  I wreck’n I’ve gone to God a wreck and come back in 1 peace many a time.  Picked up the pieces and took my puzzle to God.  The Wreck’nciler!  Yes!  That's a song I started a year ago.  Hope to finish it soon. Just a li'l side note: I use myself in my photoart because I don't mind making myself look bizarre. I would love to have other subjects? Like I always say, I'm not very photo"glenn"ic, but I'm always available when "she" wants to start working on an idea. PIMP LOL.  So, I'm keeping this short and unpuzzling.  Take your wreck, your pieces to God.  He'll give you One piece, I wreck'n!   Hope you away from my place with a piece of humor and a peace of hope!   HAve a fun day.  Whether you are doin the jig.  Or the jig-saw puzzle.  Dance!    Trace

6 comments:

  1. As always, I go away with a piece and a peace! Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! I wreck'n I am going to be working on this for myself.

      Trace

      Delete
  2. I do need to dance more. This sounds like a cool song coming up.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate that Bill. Yep! We allgotta dance more. Preachin' ta me today.

      Trace

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique & intriquing as usual Tracy!
    Nice job.
    Interestingly...you've mentioned train wrecks & I was just listening to Smokestack Lightening by Howlin' Wolf! Lol...I heard it on a b/g commercial to an Andy Rooney segment & immediately had to search for it on YT. Great tune...very blue though..:(
    Bless u. ~

    ReplyDelete