Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Come hang out and rock and read with me here...

Thursday, January 5, 2012

WoW MoM!

This year, we were pullin’ names from a hat (the one on my head in the photo) and whomever you picked you got to choose a New Year’s Resolution for them.  Something doable.  So, my daughter wrote the names out and threw them in a hat.  I drew the first name.  I read it aloud: “WoW”!  She said, “very funny, MoM”.  Really what name did you pick and what is the resolution on it?  I said, “what”?  “I didn’t write the names, you did”. "It says WoW and the resolution on it is kinda blurry".  "You should so write bigger". PIMP LOL.  So, anyway, that's my resolution. To be WoW.  Or it that my name?  Now, you know it was MoM turned upside down, but it got us thinking.  Remember even when your life is turned upside down, MoM (or anyone), you are still thought of as “WoW”.  At least, that’s the way this MoM sees things. WoW is doable!  Even if you’re not a MoM, you can be WoW.  It's doable.  Seeing God in everything can turn your life upside down.  And, right side up!  At the same time!  Now, that's a resolution. OR, a revolution! PIMP LOL.  Because sometimes?  What we pull out of our hats?  Isn't always magic!  Have a WoW week!       Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment